Thursday, August 21, 2014

my painting


So the other day I found a canvas in my play room. I wanted to paint something abstract and i found this on Pintrest and I thought that I was going to make it. Here is how I made the painting. I toke the scotch blue tape and made a random design (you can make the tape as neat or as random as you want). Next I chose which colors to use (rainbow plus pink). And then I painted all the big and little areas. Then I waited for the paint to dry. And finally peeled of the tape to reveal the final creation.

4 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours! Love Momxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant pattern - so bright and cheery. Gotta try this TFS !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I always see the blue tape commercials on TV and never thought to make it small scale. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!